II INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "MATERIALS SCIENCE, CONSTRUCTION, ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING"
We invite you to publish your scientific papers in the journal AIP Conference Proceedings (indexed in the international databases Scopus, Web of Science and other) based on the results of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference "Materials Science, Construction, Energy, Mechanical Engineering and Engineering" (EEA-II-2023), which will be held on April 05-07, 2023 on the basis of the Tajik Technical University named after Osimi (Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan).
Proceedings of the I International Scientific and Practical Conference "Materials Science, Construction, Energy, Mechanical Engineering and Engineering" (EEA2022) were published in the journal AIP Conference Proceedings, volume 2762 and indexed in SCOPUS.
The conference is held with the aim of summarizing the world experience in the field of mechanical engineering, materials science, technology, construction and energy, namely:
– Formation of proposals for engineering, technological and innovative development in order to form the basis for increasing the scientific and practical potential of industrial production;
– Development of fundamental and applied research in the field of materials science, physics, construction and chemical industry;
— Formation of recommendations aimed at improving the implementation of advanced technologies, innovations, digital, information technologies and engineering in industrial production.
Students, graduate students, teachers, young scientists, employees of specialized organizations, scientists from various research and educational institutions, as well as representatives of government agencies are invited to participate in the conference.
Leading scientists of the Republic of Tajikistan and foreign countries in the field of technology, engineering, chemical industry, construction and energy will make presentations at the plenary session.
November 15, 2022 - informational letter;
March 25, 2023 - end of registration and acceptance of papers;
March 31, 2023 - the end of the review of papers and the publication of the conference program;
April 05-07, 2023 - holding a conference.
The conference program will be formed based on the results of the materials received and published no later than March 31, 2023 on the conference website.
The organizer of the conference is the Tajik Technical University named after Osimi (Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan).
The main directions of the conference:
1. Engineering processes, technologies and mechanical engineering:
- Industrial-technical and technological development of industry;
- Environmentally friendly technologies for processing materials and manufacturing products in industry;
- Innovative technologies, digitalization, engineering and Industry 4.0 in industrial production;
- Scientific support of technical and technological process;
- Natural and technical sciences;
- Technique and technology in industrial production;
- Oil and gas, environmental, chemical and power engineering;
- Machines and technologies for highly efficient technological processes;
- Design of technological complexes in mechanical engineering;
- Engineering. Engineering technology;
- Production, technical and technological development of areas of activity and industries;
- Industry 4.0: transformation of production, equipment and technologies.
2. Materials science and chemistry:
- Material science and the state of matter. Materials and state of matter;
- Chemical industry and production processes in chemistry. Chemistry of polymers;
- Physics of the condensed state. Physics of soft matter;
- Nanomaterials and nanotechnologies;
- Structures and their elements;
- Corrosion of materials.
- Materials science: electronic, optical and magnetic materials;
- New materials and technologies for their processing. Synthesis of new materials.
3. Building materials and their properties:
- Structures and their components;
- Construction projects and environmental protection;
- Engineering projects in construction;
- Construction of unique buildings and structures;
- Industrial and civil construction;
- Construction of especially dangerous, technically complex and unique facilities;
- Ensuring the safety and quality of construction of buildings and structures;
- Design and technical operation of engineering systems of buildings;
- Design and technical operation of engineering systems of buildings;
- Digital technologies in the construction industry;
- Automated design of building structures.
4. Physical processes in the energy sector:
- Features of physical processes in the production and use of various types of fuel;
- Thermophysical processes in the energy sector;
- Modification of materials in the energy sector;
- Development of physical mechanisms and mathematical models in the energy sector;
- Methods for diagnosing the stability of combustion processes, the technical condition of parts and mechanisms of industrial power plants;
- Methods of intensification of combustion processes and heat and mass transfer;
- Physics of the combustion process. Phase equilibria and transformations;
- Engineering physics in power engineering;
- Automation of industrial production and cyber-physical systems in the fuel and energy complex.
5. Energy systems and processes:
- New energy paradigm and systemic problems of energy;
- Technical and technological development of the energy complex;
- Materials science and technology of materials in the energy sector;
- Power stations, systems and networks;
- Oil and gas, chemical and energy engineering;
- Systems of production, transformation, transportation and distribution of energy;
- Environment and sustainable energy development;
- Sustainable energy transitions;
- Intelligent energy systems, digital and automated technologies in the energy sector;
- Development and functioning of energy systems and complexes;
- Information and telecommunication technologies for energy systems and markets;
- Mathematical and computer modeling in the energy sector.
Chairman of the Organizing Committee: Gibadullin Arthur – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, WhatsApp and Telegram: +7(962)568-49-47.
International Program Committee:
Davlatzoda Kudrat Kambar - Doctor of Sciences, Professor, Rector of the Tajik Technical University named after Academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan - Chairman of the International Programming Committee;
Sadullozoda Shahriyor Sadullo - Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor, vice-rector for international relations of the Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan – Co-Chairman of the International Programming Committee;
Abdullozoda Ramazon Tolibjon - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Vice-rector for science and innovation of the Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan – Co-Chairman of the International Programming Committee;
Firsov Yuri Ivanovich - Candidate of Sciences, Prague Institute for Advanced Studies, Prague, Czech Republic;
Shmanev Sergey Vladimirovich - Doctor of Economics, Candidate of Chemistry, Professor, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation; Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Moscow, Russian Federation; Full Member of the European Academy of Natural Sciences, Hannover, Germany;
Fakhrutdinov Irek Khairullovich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Full Member (Academician) of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan, Republic of Tatarstan;
Uzakov Gulom Norboevich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vice-Rector for Research and Innovation, Karshi Engineering and Economic Institute, Karshi, Republic of Uzbekistan;
Tarun Chakravorty N N - Doctor, Visiting professor, Canadian University of Bangladesh (CUB), Dhaka, Bangladesh;
Yuhefizar - Doctor, Padang State Polytechnic, Padang, Indonesia;
Morkovkin Dmitry Evgenievich - PhD in Sciences, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Magdalena Platikanova - PhD, Assoc. prof., Trakia University, Stara Zagora, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria;
Pulyaeva Valentina Nikolaevna - PhD in Sciences, Director of the International Center for the Development of Innovations and Student Initiatives, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Łakomiak Aleksandra - Doctor, Wroclaw University of Economics and Business, Wroclaw, Poland;
Sadriddinov Manuchehr Islomiddinovich - Candidate of Sciences, Associate Professor, Director of the branch of the University of Tourism, Entrepreneurship and Service in the city of Khujand, Dushanbe, The Republic of Tajikistan;
Odinazoda Haydar Odina - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Corresponding Member NAS of the Republic of Tajikistan, Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Akhrorova Alfiya Dadakhanovna - Doctor, Professor, Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Kalandarbekov Imomerbek - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Zaripova Mohira Abdusalomovna - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Tajik Technical University named after academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan;
Sidorov Alexander Ivanovich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, South Ural State University (NRU), Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation;
Lopatkin Dmitry Stanislavovich - Candidate of Sciences, Associate Professor, Russian University of Chemical Technology named after V.I. Mendeleev, Moscow, Russian Federation;
Ganiev Izatullo - Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan, Tajik Technical University named after Academician M.S. Osimi, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan.
Requirements for papers:
— The paper must correspond to one of the topics of the conference;
— The paper must be in English or Russian;
— The paper should contain the following sections: “Introduction”, “Materials and methods”, “Results”, “Discussion” and “Conclusion” (the “Acknowledgements” section is written if necessary);
— The volume of the paper should be at least 4 pages (recommended up to 6 pages);
— The recommended number of authors should not exceed 5;
— References must be made in accordance with the requirements of the Publisher. References, as a rule, should be made only to sources (papers) from international journals;
— The text must be typed electronically in Microsoft Word 2007/2003 format. The text may be illustrated with diagrams and tables. All illustrations must be within the boundaries of the text (do not go into the margins of the sheet);
— The paper must contain an abstract (no more than 200 words);
— The number of references in the list of references must be at least 10;
— Self-citation should not exceed 10%;
— The originality of the paper is at least 85% (without a list of references);
— All authors must be familiar with the license agreement.
Submission of materials:
— To participate in the conference, you need to send an paper prepared in accordance with the requirements of the journal.
— The scientific works of the authors after reviewing and editing are published in the journal.
The procedure for publishing an paper in the journal: Sending paper to the mail of the chairman of the organizing committee email@example.com
The cost of publishing an paper:
300 USD is the cost of publishing a paper (does not depend on the number of authors) in the journal AIP Conference Proceedings.
If you need paperwork according to the requirements of the journal, then this service is paid separately.
Participation in the conference is free for paper authors.
Papers will be accepted until March 22, 2023.
The submission of papers to the editors of the journal will take place before May 25, 2023.
The publication of papers is carried out up to 8 months from the date of sending the materials to the Publishing House.
Origin, motivation and contribution
Papers which are prepared for publishing should be original research manuscripts, never published before and not under consideration for publication in any other conference proceeding (journal etc.). All papers are supposed to present novel research results of international interest. Papers need to be related to the main topic of the conference and conference topic fields. We publish papers written in good English only. All papers are reviewed by a native speaker. All papers are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. Acceptable minimum of originality is 85 %. All papers should be not less than 4 pages. Restrict your document to 20 pages for the full paper (recommended 4-8 pages).
Number of authors in a single paper is 5 person maximum. The corresponding author is the person chosen within the group to be responsible for all contact and correspondence with the periodical. The corresponding author should ensure that all appropriate co-authors (and no inappropriate co-authors) are included in the paper, and that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the paper and agree on its submission for publication.